The Moto G7 is now a two-year-old device featuring a big 6.2-inch display with a waterdrop notch powered by the632 SoC. The device comes equipped with and 64GB of storage. The optics are okay, too, as you get a dual of 12MP + 5MP. If you’re someone who bought the Moto G7, your might be coming to the end of its life. We suggest you get an all-new chance for your phone, which could or two. Here’s a list of the best you can buy now.
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate, drop-resistant TPU, a built-in
- No-slip side grips come together to form the UB Pro—your Moto G7 perfect match.
- It has certified military-grade protection and ToughRhino Technology for double protection against drops and scratches.
- The ring holder
- of dropping your phone. The kickstand rotates 360 degrees for personalized comfort use.
- Additional raised lips and corners of the complex front frame provide super protection from drops and
- It has an anti-slip TPU that gives you more grip on surfaces and
- Keep your cell
- fully protected in style with this anti-shock design at all four corners of the case.
If you are on a budget and don’t want to spend much on an accessory for your phone, we suggest the affordablefor the Moto G7. It will protect your phone with an anti-shock design on all four corners of the case, reducing the chances of accidental drops’ damage. It’s made of high-quality silicone, scratch-resistant material, and feels good when handling. The soft texture ensures a snug fit and avoids air bubbles. You get precise cutouts for complete access to all ports, buttons, cameras, speakers, and microphones.
We also recommend thefor its stylish looks. It has a texture, and reinforced corners protect your device from scratches, drops, bumps, dirt, grease, and fingerprints. The TPU material case minimizes bulk and maximizes portability. The point is slim and lightweight, so it doesn’t add much dimension to your looking good.
Please note that these cases are compatible with the Moto G7 and not theor Moto G7 Play. Which one did you like the most? Let us know in the comments below.