($18.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a light-medium copper with warm, reddish-brown undertones and a luminous sheen. It appeared more metallic when initially swatched but applied and blended out on my cheeks; it was a softer natural texture.
The powder felt smooth, almost creamy to the touch, without being powdery nor too firmly pressed into the pan. It had opaque pigmentation in aor diffused more heavily for a sheerer level of coverage. There were signs of fading after eight hours of wear.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- (P, $42.00) is shimmery and warmer (95% similar).
- (P, $50.00) is more shimmery (95% identical).
- (LE, $70.00) is shimmery and lighter (95% comparable).
- (LE, $8.00) is shimmery and warmer (95% similar).
- (LE, $36.00) is darker (90% identical).
- (P, $10.00) is more shimmery and warmer (90% similar).
- (P, $16.00) is shimmery, darker, and more generous (90% identical).
- (P, $60.00) is darker (90% equal).
- (P, $20.00) is lighter and warmer (90% identical).
- (P, $30.00) is warmer (90% similar).
$18.00/0.18 oz. – $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula should have a “radiant glow” that is “never glittery” and long-wearing. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all were buildable if desired. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being too firm or too loosely pressed, making it easy to adjust pressure or use feathery and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was more luminous and glowing without being overtly shimmery for most shades. I had nonatural texture. Browse all of our Lethal Cosmetics Magnetic Pressed Highlighter swatches. lasted around eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
CI 77019 (Mica), Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]
Disclaimer: Ingredientby the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you’re purchasing or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get!