($18.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a light beige with subtle, warm undertones and a more relaxed, almost pinkish-sheen. It had mostly opaque color coverage with a smooth, moderately-dense consistency that wasn’t too firmly pressed or thick, so it picked up nicely with a brush and blended beautifully on bare skin without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight before fading a bit.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- (P, $38.00) is more shimmery and darker (90% similar).
- (P, $38.00) is darker and warmer (90% identical).
- (DC, $56.00) is shimmery and darker (90% similar).
- (LE, $8.00) is shimmery and warmer (85% similar).
- (LE, $40.00) is darker and more generous (85% similar).
- (LE, $8.00) is shimmery, lighter, and more generous (85% similar).
- (LE, $38.00) is shimmery, darker, and more generous (85% similar).
- (LE) is shimmery, darker, and more generous (85% identical).
- (P, $7.50) is more shimmery and astonishing (85% identical).
- (LE, $8.00) is shimmery, darker, and warmer (80% similar).
$18.00/0.18 oz. – $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula should have a “radiant glow” that is “never glittery” and long-wearing. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all were buildable if desired. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being too firm or too loosely pressed, making it easy to adjust pressure or use feathery and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was more luminous and glowing without being overtly shimmery for most shades. I had nonatural texture. lasted around eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our .
CI 77019 (Mica), Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]
Disclaimer: Ingredientby the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you’re purchasing or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalizedyou own, viewing dupes you already have, and more!
Here are some valuable resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get!