The new 11-inch iPad Pro is here, bringingover the previous generation device. While it doesn’t have a MiniLED display like the 12.9-inch variant, the is jam-packed with features. It’s powered by the same silicon that runs the – Apple M1 –, and now supports 5G, a Thunderbolt port, and more. It has an 8-core with next-generation Neural Engine and 16 gigs of RAM. If you plan to buy one or , you might want to get a keyboard case to be more productive. We’ve compiled a list of the best keyboard cases for the 11-inch.
- is the perfect companion for the new M1 iPad Pro. It features the best typing
- and a trackpad that opens up new ways to work with iPadOS. To navigate the
- even faster, use all the multi-touch gesture controls you already love, like swipe, pinch, and scroll. Forget about cramped on-screen typing — now you can type quickly and accurately in comfort with a familiar laptop-like premium keyboard. Removable Wireless
- with magnetic that transforms your iPad into a high-performing and easy-to-use laptop. This keyboard
- up horizontal stand angles for watching movies or typing.
, shortcut keys, and a built-in touchpad for enhanced control and comfort of use.
There are several third-party cases for the M1 iPad Pro, and there’ll be many more in thecoming weeks. If you’re looking for the perfect chance with no-question functionality and fit, we recommend you go with the official case for the iPad Pro 11-inch. A trackpad opens up new ways to work with iPadOS, a USB-C port for charging, backlit keys, and front and .
If you’re not willing to spend much on a case, we recommend you go with thecase for the iPad Pro 11-inch. It comes with backlit keys that to your environment’s lighting. If you need more or less light, the brightness levels are adjustable. A large, well-spaced keyboard contains a whole row of iPadOS shortcut keys that let you type comfortably with speed and accuracy. Plus, you get an adjustable kickstand with a 40° range of angles. It’s one of the best third-party keyboard cases for the 11-inch.
Are you wondering if you should upgrade from your previous generation’s 11-inch? and how the 2020 iPad Pro compares with the latest M1 11-inch iPad Pro.