($24.00 for 0.16 oz.) is a muted, medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had medium, buildable pigmentation (as marketed) to primarily opaque coverage with a second layer.
The texture was soft, silky, and smooth without being too powdery or firmly pressed into the pan. The product, which was a surprise, as the thinner, silkier, and matte texture often darkens or turns patchy on bare skin. There were signs of fading visible after eight hours of wear.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- (P, $21.00) is darker and glossier (95% similar).
- (LE) is shimmery, darker, and warmer (90% similar).
- (P, $22.00) is more shimmery (90% identical).
- (LE, $29.00) is darker and warmer (90% comparable).
- (P, $32.00) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (90% similar).
- (P, $24.00) is darker and cooler (90% similar).
- (LE, $12.00) is shimmery and darker (90% similar).
- (LE, $8.00) is shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- (DC, $12.00) is darker and warmer (90% identical).
- (P, $20.00) is shimmery, cooler, and glossier (85% comparable).
$24.00/0.16 oz. – $150.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a “buildable,” healthy-looking flush of color” that “blends effortlessly” thanks to the “silky” texture. They came in a soft, satin-to-pearl finish and a matte finish. The pigmentation ranged from medium to primarily opaque, and they were buildable to more opaquefrom wherever they started. They stayed on well for eight hours on average.
The texture was soft, smooth, and finely milled without being overly powdery, and while it was a thinner powder overall, it didn’t prove to be anduring application. The blushes were applied evenly to bare skin and over the foundation without lifting base products. I didn’t have problems with the very matte finish darkening much or becoming patchy over a more emollient base (often the biggest issue with matte finish blushes!).
Browse all of our .
Talc, Silica, Alumina, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).
Disclaimer: Ingredientby the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you’re purchasing or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list. We hope you’ll Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thanks!